The privileged position of Villa Ines offers its guests a wide choice of itineraries to enjoy the Lagoon and its hinterland.
- Malamocco, the very first small Venice, where the inhabitants of the mainland feld to escape from the North European invasions
- Venice, millennial beauty, with churches, squares and scenes of unchanged historical value
- Murano - Burano - Torcello, the best known islands of the lagoon, world famous for their glass and lace
- The minor islands (San Servolo, Armeni, S. Erasmo. S. Francesco del Deserto)
- Pellestrina, Chioggia, the first a small island of fishermen and the second with beautiful beaches
- Ville of the Brenta, great architecture set in century old parks